Maximizing Production Potential
Achieving maximum production potential is crucial to the success and profitability of any well stimulation operation. With world-leading manufacturing capability, dedicated global R&D, and technical support, SNF can help you realize that objective.
Stimulation of unconventional oil and gas resources, primarily through hydraulic fracturing, is a critical component in meeting the growing global energy demand. As technology and treatment techniques have evolved, so too have the needs and requirements placed on the chemistry. Throughout this evolution, SNF has continued to rely and build upon its core competence in water-soluble polymers. We have the experience and innovation from chemistry, engineering, and logistics to deliver high-performance polymers suited to the demanding and changing needs of the industry.
SNF specializes in the development and manufacture of product ranges specifically designed and developed to enhance many aspects of well stimulation. With emulsion, liquid, and powder manufacturing capabilities, SNF stimulation chemicals include:
- Friction Reducers
- High Viscosity Friction Reducers (HVFR)
- Crosslinked Gels
- Permanent Clay Stabilizers
- Scale Inhibitors
- Acid Gelling Aids
- Coiled Tubing Friction Reducers
- Pipeline/Disposal Well Drag Reducers
- Brine Analysis: ICP, IC and titrimetric analysis of available water for improved product selection
- Friction Reduction Evaluation: Product selection and comparison via custom flowloops