As the leading manufacturer of polymers for the Oil & Gas markets, SNF has built a portfolio of polymer-related services that is unmatched in the industry.
SNF provides advanced polymer technologies to improve the Performance and Economics of oil and gas extraction operations. Our solutions are designed to meet or exceed the needs of our customers in the oil and gas industry.
In all Oil and Gas applications, SNF offers tailored polymers and equipment solutions to operators from conceptual lab studies through to full-field, flood operations. Our support services include the following:
- Field operations (commissioning, training, trouble shooting, maintenance)
- Engineering (conceptual studies, monitoring technologies)
- Lab studies
SNF provides a complete range of engineering design and fabrication services. With centers located near our polymer manufacturing facilities in Andrezieux (France) and Midway, GA (USA), our engineering group provides essential equipment expertise from upfront FEED studies through to complete turnkey systems. Floquip is available to assist with:
Our presence worldwide and our global network enable to achieve complex turn-key projects not only focusing on polymer injection but also including water treatment and oil separation offering our customer fully integrated solutions for their field developments.
The knowledge and experience offered by SNF enables execution of full EPC contract:
- EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation)
- DBOOM (Design, Build, Own, Operate & Maintain)
Our engineering teams can provide optimized and competitive solutions based on standardized equipment in order to reduce costs and execution time.
In order to ease facilities set-up, SNF supports its clients worldwide for installation and construction. Our experts and local technicians will carry-out pre-inspection to identify tie-in-points. They will perform plot area surveys and identify road access.
Due to the unique nature of each oilfield, polymer chemistry must be optimized for specific feild fluids and reservoir characteristics. In addition, an understanding of the fluid flow through porous media provides valuable information on polymer performance.
Working closely with operator representatives, SNF can assist with essential screening and qualification processes in the following areas:
- Rheology, Concentration, Thermal Stability, Shear Degradation
- Adsorption, Retention, Injectivity, Resistance Factor
- Production Chemical Compatibility
Fluid Loss Control Agent Selection
- Rheology and Performance Product Seclection
Drag Reduction Effect
- Utilizing Flowloop and Miniloop to Determine Best Polymers
- Polymer Detection and Quantification
Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Methodologies and Premium Analytical Expertise Utilizing Spectroscopy and Chromatography