SNF’s FLOPRINT™ line of thickeners allows for higher printing speeds, superior performance, increased color yield, and higher shear rate. FLOPRINT is compatible with most classes of dyes and natural thickeners.
SNF’s FLOLUX™ line of pretreatment chemicals is used for digitally printed textiles including cotton, polyester, and poly-cotton blends.
- FLOLUX™ DTP is a high quality anti-migrant developed by SNF to be added to the padding dye bath. During the drying process, FLOLUX™ DTP prevents the migration of dyestuffs across the fabric and results in more uniform dyeing
- FLOLUX™ PCR is a high-quality resin without formaldehyde. This resin is used to increase value of garments by creating smooth and permanent wrinkles in given areas of the garment
SNF’s FLOSIZE™ line of products is used for sizing of warp yarns, and is a complete replacement for natural warp size such as starch.
SNF’s FLOFIX™ products are used for dyeing formaldehyde-free products. This line of cationizing agents was developed to obtain special dyeing effects and improve color yield on cellulosic fibers dyed with pigments.
STANDARD PRODUCT RANGE
- FLOLUX™ Finishing Products
- FLOSPERSE™ Dispersing Agents
- FLOFIX™ Fixing Agents
- FLOLINE™ LUB Polymeric Lubricants
- FLOLINE™ SIZE for Textile Sizing
- FLOPRINT™ Thickeners
FLOPRINT™ thickeners offer numerous functional benefits.
Their properties are:
- To hold the paste in the screen
- To let the paste go through the screen when the shearing force is applied
- To control the amount of paste that is transferred
- To build up the viscosity quickly after the shearing force is removed
- To hold the paste in position on the cloth against capillary forces.
- To prevent flushing or bleeding
- To allow the paste to penetrate to the required extent To allow the dye to get into the fiber (substantive dye printing) or
- To allow the binder to cross-link (pigment printing)